Monday, April 28, 2008

Cherish Your Visions and Your Dreams


Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. (Napoleon Hill)

To the few nay sayers in my life - How can you ask me to reach lower instead of higher? How can you ask me to adjust my dreams to suit your vision of what my dreams should be? For the first time in my life I have a dream, a purpose, a burning desire. Do not take my dream from me because you no longer dream. Do not take my purpose from me because you can no longer find one for your life. Do not take my desire from me because you are afraid I may not succeed. I may not. “But in the end, I am more afraid of not trying than failing.” (JJJessee, runningahead.com).

2 comments:

Minimac said...

This is your writing is it not? You're an even better wordsmith than I told you the other day. Keep those "titanium buns" running for the full 50 and stick with your dreams!

Jerry Smallwood said...

Fantastic...written from the heart.

Aim for the Moon Leslie, if you miss you may catch a star. Dream on, dream on.