Saturday, May 31, 2008


"Goals.There's not telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them."
Jim Rohn


It's been almost a week since my first 50k, and I am still bathing in my own glory of finishing. Sometimes I find myself smiling and thinking, "Yep, I did it!" The only problem I have had is having to be dealt with with baby wipes and diaper rash lotion. Yep. I am much empathetic with babies now. Hoping things are healed enough that I can start running again on Monday, 'cause it's only 7 weeks (6?) to our next 50k - SOB in Ashland, OR. If anyone reading this is interested, here's the perspective of the last couple of miles of the run by my Trail Angel, Russ: http://therustyboy.blogspot.com/2008/05/dammit-blogger-hates-formatting-from.html

It's pretty cool . . . especially for me. ;o) The waterfall in the picture was during the first couple of miles of the run. It didn't take long before I couldn't care less about taking pictures! Ha!

No comments: