Thursday, March 27, 2008

Countdown to Forest Park 50k, 05/25/08

(Swamp on the edge of a ranch outside Savannah, Georgia)

It's been less than a week since Pirates Cove and I'm ready to get back out there and try, try again. The next big challenge - my workout schedule for April (ha!) and then the Forest Park 50k Trail Run in Portland, OR. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it. However, in reviewing my training schedule, the trail run will be a breeze compared to the schedule (at least I hope so . . . ).

On the agenda - only one rest day a week, Sunday ('cause even God rested on Sunday!), and tackling over and over again The Hill at my house. I've been avoiding it like the plague until now. Guess we'll soon see who's stronger - It or me.

I've also made a two-year commitment to a position within Legal Secretaries, Inc. Between that, my running, my regular job, and my side job, I'm going to be a pretty busy gal for awhile. Can you say "More massages?" I can!

No comments: