Thursday, April 24, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday . . . Happened on Thursday

I forgot to weigh in yesterday, but today I was 142 (or was it 143?).  I am yo-yoing between 141 and 143, which is fine.  Just so long as everything stays at 145 or below.  However, that being said, last Friday I weighed in after my 20-mile long run and I had hit . . . wait for it . . . wait for it . . .140!  Yeah, yeah, it was exhaustion weight, but so what.  That number was definitely on that scale, and I would've done some type of "woot-woot-white-girl-hoola-dance, but I was too tired and I needed to get showered ASAP so I could take my dad to a doctor's appointment.

I also treated myself last Saturday to three new pairs of work slacks (thank goodness for the Kohl's Easter sale), so the crotch of my pants is where it's supposed to be (at crotch level), and I no longer look like I'm carrying a load in my britches.  And since I'm actually wearing pants that fit, I actually look like I've lost weight.  Go figure.

No comments: