I haven't had a chance to post here in over a week, but between work and a huge transcription job I've been working on at home nights and weekends, posting here has been at the bottom of my list.
However, since yesterday was the beginning of the second month of this "experiment," I figured I needed to get some result logged.
When I started this one month ago, I weighed in a 147.
Measurements - well I haven't measured my measurements that I measured on a string (are you following this?), but I wrapped the same string around my waist and my rear end this morning, and I've lost close to an inch around my waist. Not so much around my rear,
but however, there is a small amount of decease aka improvement.
(<~~~~ happy cat dance) YEA!!!!
I've already discussed what I've gone through with the diet change, so I won't beat a dead horse; but it really hasn't been that bad, and aside from a craving now and then, mostly for something salty and crunchy, I'm staying very satisfied. My "guilty" pleasure is my yogurt concoction with raisins and almonds in the evening.
So now we'll see where Month #2 takes me. I've basically reached my goal weight (140 being the goal), so I'm not looking to lose any extra weight. However, if it does come off and it's easy to maintain, then that'll just be icing on the
cake scale . . . and an excuse to buy some new clothes!